Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boyy bags

My beautiful friend Boyy is a bag designer, she makes the most wonderful bags that are so stylish and perfect for everyday use. The leather bags have so much personality and I have been meaning to get one for ages. If you want high quality and a chic unique bag I suggest you check out the website

boyybag

Here is my firend Jane in a recent photoshoot for boyybags new collection


Chloe Sevigny has a boyy bag
Jane again rockin the bag
My dear Lynne sporting a beuatiful red leather boyy bag

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if only I had money! they are simply lovely!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

what beautiful bags! the favorite part about my chloe bag is the expandable double zippers on the bottom of it which reminds me of these. nice

Anonymous said...

i love these bags! i'm a bagaholic.

Pizza delivery bag said...

For a moment while I was reading your article I struck to me that I always thought about this thing. But could not put it into words! How you do this is marvelous.it could be more rejoice after seeing this bags.........