Monday, November 24, 2008

Young looking skin


My mom forced me to take my vitamins and omega 3 since the age of 6. It became a habit I have since then stuck by till this day. Taking vitamins will do wonders if you want to keep your skin looking young. There are sooooo many to choose from. You need your vitamins, buying a bottle of multivitamins will be good for health and skin. Omega 3 is also something I just need, just get it.


One more thing that will make your skin GLOW is almonds. I snack on almonds all the time.
If you eat a handful of almonds everyday for 2 weeks I can guarantee that you will notice your skin glowing.

1 comment:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

I hate pills, but My mom also forced me to take omega 3. Now my boyfriend is trying really hard, but I hate those pills.. Hm.. lets start a better life tomorrow...